Sample Preparation Guidelines
The Center has and continues to develop guidelines for various sample types. The guidelines are not necessarily Standard Operating Procedures but meant to give the users an idea about how to prepare samples prior to drop off. Some of the guidelines are very specific while some are general. The guidelines are often a concentrate of our users’ successful experiments which can make the guidelines very valuable. The guidelines will be updated as we learn new things and and more will be added when possible.
- Protein lysates.
- Preparation of Polar Metabolite samples.
- Preparation of Nucleoside samples.
- Affinity purifications.
- Biotin-streptavidin based purifications.
- Preparation of samples for metabolomics and lipid analysis.
- Metabolomics submission form.
- Policy for Use of the Typhoon Scanner.
- Detailed description of simple gel band digestion.
- HLA1-type analysis.