Skip to main content

Visa Information & Resources

This site contains current information on the topics listed below. The information contained herewith is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship, nor can it be construed as legal advice. U.S. immigration laws are very complex and frequently changing. In order to receive the most current immigration information and advice concerning your own case, contact a member of the office of Immigration and Academic Appointments.

Additionally, it is important to retain all visa-related documents in a secure place and address any document expirations in a timely fashion. We are currently experiencing lengthy processing times for all immigration service filings.

You must have a valid passport throughout your stay in the U.S. and report all address changes to the Immigration Service on the form AR-11 within 10 days. This form can be downloaded here: