Useful Immigration Links
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the agency responsible for administering immigration benefits in the United States. Information and forms are available on their website.
- Department of State (DOS) website contains information about U.S. consulates and embassies and the visa application process.
- On-line Case Status provides information on immigration cases pending with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- J-1 Waiver Instructions are available for J-1 exchange visitors who wish to apply for a waiver of the two-year home residency requirement.
- One to World creates global learning opportunities for international students and visitors.
- Social Security Administration (SSA) provides information on applying for a U.S. social security number.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides information on the U.S. taxation system.