The facility works with researchers to generate new custom MAbs by offering:
- Comprehensive project design and management (free).
- Immunization of mice, rats or hamsters.
- Fusing B cells to myelomas to create immortal, MAb secreting hybridomas.
- Maintenance of the newly immortalized hybridomas during the screening process.
- Screening new hybridoma culture by ELISA.
- Cryopreservation and repository for positive hybridoma cultures.
- Subcloning hybridoma populations that recognize the antigen of interest to create stable cell lines.
For more information, contact Frances at 646-888-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.