For Patients and Communities
We work together with communities and patients to improve health through research.
Community members can:
- Share your lived experience, and teach scientists about your communities’ priorities and needs through discussion groups, Town Halls and other activities
- Influence the way research is designed and conducted to better fit with individual and community needs
- Become an active partner in the design and execution of a community-engaged project
- Explore how science can align with your organization’s priorities and demonstrate your impact
Together, we can make a difference in the future of health.
If you or your organization are interested in working with us, please reach out at CEnR@rockefeller.edu
Explore our website further to learn more about:
- An Overview of our work
- Our past and current Projects
- Our Partners
- Additional Research Training Resources & Links
You can learn more about some of the active research studies lead by Rockefeller University investigators’ here: https://rockefeller.trialstoday.org/