Campus-wide Lecture Series
- Monday Lecture Series
The Monday Lecture Series provides a forum for Rockefeller scientists to learn about the full range of research being carried out at the university. Monday lectures are informal – a chance for heads of laboratories to share new data and discuss research in progress.
- Friday Lecture Series
The Friday Lecture Series is one of the principal university-wide activities of the academic year. Scientists from around the world, and from varying disciplines, are invited to speak to the Rockefeller community to share their recent research, techniques and findings.
- Special Seminar Series
The Special Seminar Series provides an opportunity for the University to highlight specific areas of research. The topical focus of these seminars changes based on campus initiatives, and the series also includes speakers with potential interest to our ongoing faculty recruitment process.
- Women & Science Lectures
The Women & Science Initiative supports women in science by highlighting their many significant contributions, underscoring the importance of basic science in addressing women’s health challenges, and encouraging more women to make scientific research a philanthropic priority.
- Pearl Meister Greengard Award Lectures
The Pearl Meister Greengard Prize, established by Dr. Paul Greengard and his wife Ursula von Rydingsvard, recognizes the accomplishments of outstanding women scientists.
Specialized Lecture Series
Rotating, topical-focus lecture series covering diverse fields represented at the University:
- Anderson Center for Cancer Research Lecture Series
- The Anderson Center for Cancer Research – Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice Lecture Series
- Center for Studies in Physics and Biology Seminars
- Evnin Chemical Biology Seminar Series
- Levy Neuroscience Seminar Series
- Seminars in Clinical Research/Clinical Scholars Seminar Series
- Kavli Neural Systems Institute Seminar Series
- Resource Center Lecture Series
- Stem Cell Biology Seminar Series
- Student and Postdoc Sponsored Seminars
Tri-I Lecture Series
Lecture series coordinated with our neighboring institutions, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Weill Cornell Medicine:
- Sanders Tri-I Chemical Biology Seminar Series
- Tetra-I Alzheimer’s Seminars
- Tri-I Immunology Seminar Series
- Tri-I Structural Biology Seminar Series
- Harvey Society Lectures
- MSKCC Presidential Lectures
- Weill Cornell Medicine Lectures