Updates on COVID-19
Updated: May 29, 2020 at 10:29 a.m.
Rockefeller anticipates resuming limited research activities beginning June 1, working within guidelines designed to maximize social distancing and minimize the risk to health of all personnel. Planning for this transition from Phase I to Phase II of operations is now underway.
Until June 1, access to campus will continue to be restricted to those personnel who fill essential roles, those designated by their Head of Laboratory for intermittent access to address critical lab operations and those conducting approved COVID-19-related research only. Please see the guidance for access to campus.
Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our community. The Rockefeller response team is meeting regularly to evaluate conditions and make decisions that are informed by guidance from city, state and national agencies in addition to input from key University stakeholders.
Please see the Phase II Restart website (VPN required) for further information about Phase II planning.
If you have questions about the University’s preparedness and response activities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROCKEFELLER POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- Cleaning Guidelines for Laboratories and Resource Centers
- Rockefeller University Policy on Face Covering
- Guidance for Conduct of Approved COVID-19-Related Research During University Closure
- Guidance for Conduct of Critical Laboratory Activities During University Closure
- Guidance for Closing Laboratories
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- On-Campus Events Policy
- Visitor Policy
- Travel Policy
- Comparative Biosciences Center COVID-19 Response Plan
USEFUL EXTERNAL LINKS
- CDC: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- New York State Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New York City Coronavirus
- WHO: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)