Updates on COVID-19
Updated: March 26, 2020 at 4:01 p.m.
Rockefeller has suspended all non-essential operations, effective 5 p.m. March 18. It is anticipated that the university will be closed for at least four weeks, with the final length of time dictated by the course of the pandemic.
Access to campus is now restricted to authorized personnel only. Entry to campus is at the 66th Street Main Gate. Display your ID and do not enter until the Security officers confirm that you are on the list of authorized personnel. This procedure will become more efficient with time; we ask for your patience, cooperation and understanding as we implement these new procedures.
During this time, we expect that many individuals will be able to continue to be productive in their jobs from home, with the ability to meet with one another by videoconference.
Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our community. The Rockefeller response team is meeting regularly to evaluate conditions and make decisions that are informed by guidance from city, state and national agencies in addition to input from key University stakeholders.
Please see the March 15 communication from the Office of the President and the Guidance for Closing Laboratories page for further instructions and for details on the availability of specific services during the wind-down and closure.
If you have questions about the University’s preparedness and response activities, please send an email to email@example.com.
ROCKEFELLER POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- Guidance for Conduct of Approved COVID-19-Related Research During University Closure
- Guidance for Conduct of Critical Laboratory Activities During University Closure
- Guidance for Closing Laboratories
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- On-Campus Events Policy
- Visitor Policy
- Travel Policy
- Comparative Biosciences Center COVID-19 Response Plan
USEFUL EXTERNAL LINKS
- CDC: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- New York State Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New York City Coronavirus
- WHO: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)