Updates on COVID-19
Updated: April 21, 2023 at 1:27 p.m.
University operations continue to have the goal of minimizing risk to the safety and health of all personnel from COVID-19, while supporting full conduct of business activities on campus.
Access to campus is restricted to authorized University and Tri-Institutional personnel. Rockefeller IDs must be used to enter (and re-enter) campus and must be displayed while on campus.
Access for third-party service/support personnel and/or external collaborators must be arranged and approved in advance of their arrival. Requests for campus access should be submitted on-line using the MSForms request.
RU/HHMI employees and students:
- Employees/students who tested positive for COVID should stay home and isolate for at least 5 days (up to 10 days depending on severity), send a copy of the test result to University Health & Wellness (UHW) and notify UHW when they return to campus.
- Face covering is optional for all personnel and visitors except in patient care areas. Masking continues to be required in the patient care areas of Hospital and Nurses Residence (i.e., HOS A, HOS 3, NR 3 and the Pharmacy).
- University personnel are permitted to have in-person meetings; food/drinks are permitted. If you have questions about the appropriate number of meeting attendees for a given room, please email email@example.com for guidance.
The Rockefeller response team meets as needed to evaluate conditions and make decisions that are informed by guidance from city, state and national agencies in addition to input from key University stakeholders.
If you have questions about the University’s preparedness and response activities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROCKEFELLER POLICIES & GUIDELINES
USEFUL EXTERNAL LINKS
- CDC: COVID-2019
- New York State COVID-19 Updates
- New York City COVID-19 site
- WHO: Coronavirus disease pandemic (COVID-19)