Updates on COVID-19
Updated: July 28, 2020 at 4:38 p.m.
Rockefeller’s Phase III operations, which allow for further expansion of research activities, will start at 6 am on July 6. Laboratories and departments will continue to work within guidelines designed to maximize social distancing and minimize the risk to the health of all personnel.
Access to campus will continue to be restricted to those personnel who have been authorized by their lab head or supervisor to be on campus. Access for third-party service/support personnel must be arranged and approved in advance of their arrival. Rockefeller IDs must be used to enter (and re-enter) campus and must be displayed while on campus. Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times while on campus except in single-occupancy offices.
Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our community. The Rockefeller response team is meeting regularly to evaluate conditions and make decisions that are informed by guidance from city, state and national agencies in addition to input from key University stakeholders.
Please see the Phase II and Phase III Restart and Guidance website (VPN required) for further information about Phase II and Phase III. Additional information is available in the Restart FAQ.
If you have questions about the University’s preparedness and response activities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROCKEFELLER POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- Cleaning Guidelines for Laboratories and Resource Centers
- Rockefeller University Policy on Face Covering
- Guidance for Conduct of Approved COVID-19-Related Research During University Closure
- Guidance for Conduct of Critical Laboratory Activities During University Closure
- Guidance for Closing Laboratories
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- On-Campus Events Policy
- Visitor Policy
- Travel Policy
- CBC Phase III Guidelines
USEFUL EXTERNAL LINKS
- CDC: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- New York State Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- New York City Coronavirus
- WHO: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)