Visitors from Outside RU
Attendees planning to come to RU for any on-campus event are covered by this visitor policy in addition to the On-Campus Events Policy.
Visitor access to the RU Campus is for business purposes only.
During Phase III+, the University will continue not to allow access without scheduled and approved appointments to the RU campus to members of the HSS, WCM, NYPH, or MSK communities. Exceptions to this provision:
- WCM personnel who work in RU facilities that are leased by WCM (i.e., Bronk 9, Weiss 11).
- MSK personnel affiliated with the Antibody and Bioresource Core Facility on Bronk 4.
- WCM, MSK and/or NYPH personnel who have a scheduled meeting on campus. Approval for access must be obtained in advanced of the scheduled meeting. Requests for access must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate students in Tri-Institutional Programs doing rotations in RU laboratories if their presence on campus has been requested by the HOL and approved by the University.
- MD-PhD students who reside in Sophie Fricke or the Graduate Students Residence.
To assist with the implementation of this policy, we ask that all members of our community carry their RU ID cards and “swipe in” at campus entrances every time they come onto campus.
Visitors should be told not to come to campus if they are ill or experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, are in isolation due to contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or has COVID-19 symptoms, or have traveled from restricted countries within the last 14 days unless they have met NYS and RU testing requirements to shorten the quarantine period. See RU Travel Policy.
The University will review requests for access by other visitors on an individual basis. Requests can be sent to email@example.com.
The University reserves the right to restrict access to campus for both RU personnel and visitors without advance notice.