Genomics Resource Center
Welcome to the Rockefeller University Genomics Resource Center!
The Genomics Resource Center at the Rockefeller University was established in December 2004 by combining two previous resource centers, Gene Array and Genotyping. The Genomics Resource Center offers comprehensive services to support your research needs related to genomics:
High-Throughput Sequencing with Illumina HiSeq 2500, NextSeq 500, and MiSeq
- Whole genome sequencing
- Targeted sequencing
- Transcriptome sequencing
- mRNA sequencing
- Small RNA sequencing
- ATAC sequencing
- Ribosomal profiling
- Library preparation service for gDNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, and PCR amplicon sequencing
Microarrays for Gene Expression Analysis, SNP Genotyping, and Chromosomal Copy Number Variant Analysis
- Whole genome expression analysis based on Affymetrix GeneChips
- Whole genome SNP genotyping and CNV analysis based on Affymetrix GeneChips
- Whole genome and custom gene expression analysis based Agilent microarrays
Single-cell Analysis with Fluidigm C1 system
- Single cell mRNA sequencing
- Single cell DNA sequencing
- Life Technologies QuantStudion 12K flex
- Roche Light Cycler 480
- Agilent BioAnalyzer and TapeStation
- NanoDrop Spectrophotometer and Qubit Florometer
- DNA shearing
- Chromatin shearing
- Cell lysis
- Tissue homogenization
All services are for research only.
Certain services may not be available to external users due to capacity limits.
Services and pricing are subject to changes.