Genomics Resource Center
Welcome to the Rockefeller University Genomics Resource Center.
The Genomics Resource Center (RRID:SCR_020986) at the Rockefeller University was established in December 2004 by combining two previous resource centers, Gene Array and Genotyping. The Genomics Resource Center offers comprehensive services to support your research needs related to genomics:
High-Throughput Sequencing with Illumina NovaSeq 6000, NextSeq 500, and MiSeq
- Whole genome sequencing
- Targeted sequencing
- Transcriptome sequencing
- mRNA sequencing
- Small RNA sequencing
- ATAC sequencing
- Ribosomal profiling
- Single cell sequencing
- Library preparation service for gDNA-Seq, RNA-Seq, and PCR amplicon sequencing
Single-cell Analysis with 10X Genomics Chromium System
- Single cell mRNA sequencing
- Single cell full length VDJ profiling
- Single cell ATAC sequencing
- Single cell RNA Seq with CRISPR Screening
Realtime PCR with QuantStudio 12 K flex
- Individual gene expression analysis
- Pathway analysis
- SNP genotyping
- Agilent BioAnalyzer and TapeStation
- NanoDrop Spectrophotometer and Qubit Florometer
- DNA shearing
- Chromatin shearing
- Cell lysis
- Tissue homogenization
All services are for research only.
Certain services may not be available to external users due to capacity limits.
Services and pricing are subject to changes.