Reporting Copyright Infringements
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304, The Rockefeller University has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the rockefeller.edu domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent as seen on this page.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Rockefeller University to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.