The deadline for submission is April 18, 2014.
The Rockefeller University seeks exceptional, interactive and creative scientists to join its faculty. We invite applications from outstanding candidates for tenure-track positions.
The University provides strong support for the research work of its faculty. The positions offer competitive salary, benefits and start-up funds, renovated laboratory space, access to numerous state-of-the art core facilities and extensive opportunities for collaboration both within the University and with neighboring institutions.
Applying for a Faculty Position
Applications should be submitted electronically through our Online Application System at http://oas.rockefeller.edu. Applicants should follow the online application procedure which includes submitting the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with a publications list
- Statement of Research with a two-page description of significant research accomplishments and a two-page description of future research plans (four pages maximum)
- Relevant publications (optional, maximum of three)
- Contact information for a minimum of three references
If you have questions regarding submitting an application, please contact our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our laboratory-based organizational structure fosters interdisciplinary research and we encourage applications in the following areas.
- Chemical and Structural Biology (including but not limited to Chemistry, broadly defined, applied to understanding biological processes; Structural Biology and Enzymology)
- Genetics and Genomics (including but not limited to Studies of Humans, Animals, Plants, Unicellular Organisms and Communities of Organisms)
- Immunology, Virology and Microbiology (including but not limited to Cellular Immunology, Cellular Microbiology, Microbial Pathogenesis, Microbial Physiology, Molecular Immunology, Parasitology, Tumor Immunology, Vaccine Development and Virology)
- Medical Sciences, Systems Physiology and Human Genetics (including but not limited to Mechanisms of Disease, Novel Therapeutics and Preventative Interventions)
- Molecular Cell Biology (including but not limited to Gene Expression, RNA Biology, Cell Cycle and Cancer Biology, Chromosome Biology and Signal Transduction)
- Neurosciences and Behavior (including but not limited to Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, Neurological Disorders, Systems Neuroscience, Neurophysiology and Biophysics)
- Organismal Biology and Evolution (including but not limited to Vertebrate, Invertebrate and Plant Physiology, and Population Biology)
- Physical, Mathematical and Computational Biology (including but not limited to Bioinformatics, Computational Neuroscience, Networks, System Biology, Synthetic Systems and Experimental Physics)
- Stem Cells, Development, Regeneration and Aging (including but not limited to Stem Cell Biology, Developmental Biology and Aging)