has now passed and applications are no longer being accepted.
Please check back in August for information about upcoming searches.
The Rockefeller University seeks exceptional, interactive and creative scientists to join its faculty. We invite applications from outstanding candidates for tenure-track positions.
The University provides strong support for the research work of its faculty. The positions offer competitive salary, benefits and start-up funds, renovated laboratory space, access to numerous state-of-the art core facilities and extensive opportunities for collaboration both within the University and with neighboring institutions.
Applying for a Faculty Position
Applications should be submitted electronically through our Online Application System at http://oas.rockefeller.edu. Applicants should follow the online application procedure which includes submitting the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with a publications list
- Statement of Research with a two-page description of significant research accomplishments and a two-page description of future research plans (four pages maximum)
- Relevant publications (optional, maximum of three)
- Contact information for a minimum of 3 references (optional for applicants who currently have tenure-track positions)
If you have questions regarding submitting an application, please contact our Administrator at email@example.com.
Our laboratory-based organizational structure fosters interdisciplinary research and we encourage applications in the following areas.
- Chemical and Structural Biology (including but not limited to Chemistry, broadly defined, applied to understanding biological processes; Structural Biology, Biophysics and Enzymology)
- Genetics and Genomics (including but not limited to Studies of Humans, Animals, Plants, Unicellular Organisms and Communities of Organisms)
- Immunology, Virology and Microbiology (including but not limited to Cellular Immunology, Cellular Microbiology, Microbial Pathogenesis, Microbial Physiology, Molecular Immunology, Parasitology, Tumor Immunology, Vaccine Development and Virology)
- Medical Sciences, Systems Physiology and Human Genetics (including but not limited to Mechanisms of Disease, Novel Therapeutics and Preventative Interventions)
- Molecular Cell Biology (including but not limited to Gene Expression, RNA Biology, Cell Cycle and Cancer Biology, Chromosome Biology and Signal Transduction)
- Neurosciences and Behavior (including but not limited to Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, Neurological Disorders, Systems Neuroscience and Neurophysiology)
- Organismal Biology, Evolution, Ethology and Ecology (including but not limited to Vertebrate, Invertebrate and Plant Physiology and Population Biology)
- Physical, Mathematical and Computational Biology (including but not limited to Bioinformatics, Computational Neuroscience, Networks, System Biology, Synthetic Systems and Experimental Physics)
- Stem Cells, Development, Regeneration and Aging (including but not limited to Stem Cell Biology, Developmental Biology and Aging)