Data generated from Cell Sorting conducted by FCRC Staff
IMPORTANT: No external HD or flash drives are permitted for use. For large amount of files, please transfer them via box@RU.
- 1. Collected data are transferred to corresponding Laboratory Shared Folder on CFS (\\rucfs.rockefeller.edu\Shares\Labs\LABHEADLab\RUShares\FlowCytometry) by the morning of the next business day.
- 2. Researchers are responsible to make archival copies of their data, preferably the next day after Cell Sorting.
- a. We suggest that researchers make at least two copies of the data and store them in separate locations.
- b. To conserve CFS space and costs, we suggest removing originals from CFS as soon as you have made copies of your data.
- 3. For operation purposes, the FCRC retains data since 2002 but makes no guarantees of the retrievability of data that is older than six months.