Data generated from FCRC self-operated Basic Flow Cytometry Analyzer BD Accuri® C6
IMPORTANT: No external HD or flash drives are permitted for use. For large amount of files, please transfer them via box@RU.
- 1. After completion of the acquisition the experimental file should be temporary saved to the Documents folder on the computer attached to the instrument.
- 2. FCS files should be exported as “All sample to Third party” and a folder with a name “yyyymmdd_XXXXXX” will be automatically created in the “CFLOW-FCS Exports” folder on the desktop. Rename the FCS folder to make it same as your experimental file with adding FCS.
- 3. To avoid problems, after the completion of the experiment, all the experimental file and FCS folder should be immediately transferred to your CFS Folder or sent via box@RU. All the experiment files and FCS files could be kept in the Documents folder and the local desktop for 7 days.
- 4. Researchers are responsible to make archival copies of their data immediately after they accomplished data acquisition:
- a. We suggest that researchers make at least two copies of the data and store them in separate locations.
- b. To conserve CFS space and costs, we suggest removing originals from CFS as soon as you have made copies of your data.