Data generated on FCRC MAC and PC Analysis Computers
IMPORTANT: No external HD or flash drives are permitted for use. For large amount of files, please transfer them via box@RU.
- 1. All the data files should be temporary saved to the local desktop (of the Analysis computer).
- 2. No data could be stored on the FCRC Analysis Computers.
- 3. Researchers are responsible to make archival copies of their data immediately after they accomplished data acquisition:
- a. We suggest that researchers make at least two copies of the data and store them in separate locations.
- b. To conserve CFS space and costs, we suggest removing originals from CFS as soon as you have made copies of your data.