The Rockefeller University's Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The OSPA Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, OSPA offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities April 14, 2017
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations May 3, 2017
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Cooperative Center on Human Immunology Pilot Project RFP March 31, 2017
- Starr Cancer Consortium Eleventh Grant Competition April 6, 2017
- NIH/NCI Research Centers for Cancer Systems Biology Conso... April 20, 2017
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com