The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations May 11, 2016
- NYSTEM Investigator Initiated Research Projects and Innov... May 20, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10) May 16, 2016
- NIH Bioengineering Research Partnerships (U01) May 18, 2016
- NIH Centers of Excellence in Genomic Science (CEGS) (RM1) May 20, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com