The Rockefeller University's Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The OSPA Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, OSPA offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NARSAD 2017 Independent Investigator Grant December 12, 2016
- DOD DARPA Young Faculty Award (YFA) January 18, 2017
- NIH NCI Research Specialist (Laboratory-based Scientist) ... February 2, 2017
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities December 21, 2016
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation (MRI) Program January 11, 2017
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com