The Rockefeller University's Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The OSPA Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, OSPA offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- DOD/DARPA Prometheus August 2, 2016
- NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1) September 2, 2016
- NIH New Innovator Award Program (DP2) September 9, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Structural Genomics Centers for Infectious Diseases August 15, 2016
- NIH Research Centers for Cancer Systems Biology Consortiu... September 9, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org