The Rockefeller University's Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The OSPA Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, OSPA offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- DOD DARPA Young Faculty Award (YFA) January 18, 2017
- NIH NCI Research Specialist (Laboratory-based Scientist) ... February 2, 2017
- NARSAD 2017 Young Investigator Grant February 28, 2017
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities January 23, 2017
- NIH Support of NIGMS Program Project Grants (P01) January 25, 2017
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org