The Rockefeller University's Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The OSPA Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, OSPA offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1) September 2, 2016
- NIH New Innovator Award Program (DP2) September 9, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Research Centers for Cancer Systems Biology Consortiu... September 9, 2016
- NSF/NIH Initiative to Support Research at the Interface o... September 14, 2016
- NIH Transformative Research Awards (R01) October 7, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com