The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NYSTEM Investigator Initiated Research Projects and Innov... June 23, 2016
- NIH Research Answers to NCI's Provocative Questions (R01) June 29, 2016
- Lupus Research Institute 2016 Distinguished Innovator Awards July 8, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Cooperative Study Group for Autoimmune Disease Preven... June 29, 2016
- Starr Cancer Consortium Tenth Grant Competition July 21, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org