The Rockefeller University's Office of Sponsored Programs Administration (OSPA) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The OSPA Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, OSPA offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities November 2, 2016
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations November 9, 2016
- NSF Divison of Molecular & Cellular Biosciences: Investig... November 15, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Partnerships for Countermeasures Against Select Patho... October 3, 2016
- NIH Transformative Research Awards (R01) October 7, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org