The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1) October 9, 2015
- NIH New Innovator Award Program (DP2) October 16, 2015
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations November 11, 2015
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Transformative Research Awards (R01) October 9, 2015
- NSF Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience ... October 29, 2015
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com