The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NIH Maximizing Investigators' Research Award for New and ... September 9, 2015
- NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1) October 9, 2015
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NSF/NIH Initiative to Support Research at the Interface o... September 15, 2015
- NIH Partnerships for the Development of Host-Targeted The... September 17, 2015
- NIH Bioengineering Research Partnerships (BRP)[R01] September 18, 2015
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org