The Rockefeller University's Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines grant/contract administration in compliance with institutional, government and sponsor policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Partnering with others on and off campus, we support an integrated research enterprise and assist investigators to navigate through the application and grant management process, before and after an award is made. More...
- NSF Plant Genome Research Program (PGRP) April 28, 2014
- HHMI 2015 Investigator Competition May 1, 2014
- Gates Fdn Grand Challenges Explorations Round 13 May 6, 2014
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Starr Fdn 2014 Tri-Institutional Stem Cell Initiative (Tr... May 5, 2014
- NIH Bioengineering Research Partnerships (BRP)[R01] May 20, 2014
- Starr Cancer Consortium Eighth Grant Competition July 31, 2014
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org