The Rockefeller University's Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines grant/contract administration in compliance with institutional, government and sponsor policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Partnering with others on and off campus, we support an integrated research enterprise and assist investigators to navigate through the application and grant management process, before and after an award is made. More...
- NIH/NCI Initiative Research Answers to NCIís Provocative ... June 20, 2013
- NYSTEM Investigator Initiated Research Projects and Innov... July 30, 2013
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Genomic Centers for Infectious Disease June 24, 2013
- NIH/NIAID Cooperative Centers on Human Immunology (U19) July 29, 2013
- Starr Cancer Consortium Seventh Grant Competition August 1, 2013
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com