The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- HHMI 2016 Faculty Scholars Competition July 28, 2015
- NIH Provocative Questions in Cancer with an Underlying HI... August 18, 2015
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Systems Biology and Antibacterial Resistance (U01) July 9, 2015
- Starr Cancer Consortium Ninth Grant Competition July 30, 2015
- NIH Developing and Improving Institutional Animal Resourc... August 3, 2015
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org