The Rockefeller University's Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines grant/contract administration in compliance with institutional, government and sponsor policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Partnering with others on and off campus, we support an integrated research enterprise and assist investigators to navigate through the application and grant management process, before and after an award is made. More...
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities March 13, 2014
- HHMI 2015 Investigator Competition May 1, 2014
- Collaborative Opportunities
- NIH Shared Instrumentation Grant Program (S10) March 21, 2014
- Starr Cancer Consortium Eighth Grant Competition April 10, 2014
- NIH Bioengineering Research Partnerships (BRP)[R01] May 20, 2014
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org