The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- NARSAD 2016 Young Investigator Grant February 24, 2016
- NSF Genealogy of Life (GoLife) March 23, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Starr Fdn 2015 Tri-Institutional Stem Cell Initiative (Tr... February 12, 2016
- Amer Heart Assn One Brave Idea February 14, 2016
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities February 18, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | email@example.com