The Rockefeller University's office of Sponsored Research and Program Development (SR-PD) facilitates and streamlines sponsored research grant and contract administration in compliance with pertinent policies and regulations. The SR-PD Director reports to the University's Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Driven by the university mission, SR-PD offers services and resources to enable the university's pioneering research, partnering with investigators, compliance areas, and other central administration offices to advance research, training, and facilities. More...
- Damon Runyon Physician-Scientist Training Award December 1, 2015
- NARSAD 2016 Independent Investigator Grant December 14, 2015
- NSF Division of Integrative Organismal Systems January 15, 2016
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Starr Fdn 2015 Tri-Institutional Stem Cell Initiative (Tr... December 14, 2015
- NIH BRAIN Initiative Funding Opportunities January 13, 2016
(212) 327-7791 | firstname.lastname@example.org