NMR Techniques for Structural Determination
The following techniques are implemented. They are grouped by the type of information provided. Others are available upon request.
H-H connectivity -through J coupling
- selective TOCSY-1D
J measurement (H-H)
- E. COSY
- H-H Homonuclear decoupling
- Spectral simulation (Xsim program, gNMR)
H-H spatial proximity
- 1D-gradient selectived NOESY
Carbon-proton connectivity - through J coupling
- HMQC and HSQC - direct correlation - one bond
- HMBC - long range correlation - 2 to 3 bond. Accordion method for reduced dependence on coupling values
- 3-9-19 watergate
Exchange - Relaxation
- 2D EXESY (NOESY)
- selective magnetization transfer 1D
- T1 measurement
- NMR spectra of nuclei such as carbon, phosphorus, fluorine, deuterium, nitrogen, etc...
Heteronuclear multidimensional NMR (available only on DMX 500 and 600 spectromenters, sensitivity enhanced versions available for most of the experiments)
- DIPSI experiments
- Heternuclear NOE experiments
M. Sattler, J. Schleucher, and C. Griesinger, Heteronuclear multidimensional NMR experiments for the structure determination of proteins in solution employing pulsed field gradients, Prog. Nucl. Magn. Reson. Spectrosc. 1999, 34, 93-158.