Skip to Main Content


Only individuals holding full-time academic appointments are eligible for University housing. Visiting students, fellows, and faculty may be eligible for temporary housing if they are coming from outside the local area, defined as a 50-mile radius. Adjunct Faculty Members are not eligible for University housing. If an individual will require University housing, a housing application should be completed and returned to this office, either by mail or fax at (212) 327-8699, for approval. Once approved, this application will be forwarded to the University Housing Office, who will then contact the individual.