The Financial Reporting Unit is responsible for preparing the University's monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as the University's and Hospital's audited financial statements. Included in these responsibilities are:
- The integrity and compliance of the data within the University's Financial Accounting System.
- The accuracy and timeliness of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial period closings.
- The maintenance and modification of the University's Chart of Accounts.
- Coordination of the annual external audits of the University and Hospital financial statements.
- Preparation of the University's Indirect Cost Proposal in accordance with Federal regulations and OMB Circular A-21.
- Preparation of the Form 990 and 990T tax returns
University Financial Statements and Uniform Guidance Reports
Fiscal years as of June 30, 2016 and 2015
Independent Auditors Report and Notes/Financial Statements
Calendar years as of December 31, 2015 and 2014
Independent Auditors Report and Notes/Financial Statements-Rockefeller University Hospital
Uniform Guidance Reports
Uniform Guidance report FY 16-Independent Auditor reports and Footnotes/Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards
Uniform Guidance report FY 15-Independent Auditor reports and Footnotes/Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards
This office is located on the second floor of Founders Hall, Room 204A.
Michael P. Vitale, Controller
Office Hours: 8AM - 4PM
Phone Number: (212) 327-8704
Fax Number: (212) 327-8533