BD LSR II has performance, capabilities, and flexibility never seen before in a benchtop analyzer. The BD LSR II can be configured with up to five fixed alignment lasers and the ability to detect up to 18 colors, utilizing a revolutionary optical design. The BD LSR II can be configured with a 488 nm, 405 nm, 640 nm, 561 nm, 445 nm and 355nm UV laser. The electronics digitize signals 10 million times per second in 16,384 discrete levels. This expands channel resolution and increases detection sensitivity. Electronic dead time is eliminated; more precise fluorescent measurements can be made improving linearity, compensation, and quantitation of fluorescence measurements. Flexible and modular for future upgrades. Could be equipped with BD High Throughput Sampler (HTS) option.
- BD LSRII-1 Optical Configuration
- BD LSRII-2 Optical Configuration
- BD LSRII-1 Default Filter Configuration 16 Color
- BD LSRII-2 Default Filter Configuration 14 Color
- BD LSRII Maintenance Guidelines
- BD LSRII-1 UV Laser Operation
- BD LSRII-2 445 nm Laser Operation