Data generated from FCRC self-operated Basic Flow Cytometry Analyzer FACSCalibur-2
- All the data files should be temporary saved to the local desktop (of the computer attached to the instrument).
- All the data files on the local desktop will be automatically deleted on Saturday, 1 a.m.
- All the Acquisition and Analysis Templates as well as Instrument Settings files could be kept on the local desktop for longer periods of time; although, FCRC is not responsible for the files left on the local desktop.
- Researchers are responsible to make archival copies of their data immediately after they accomplished data acquisition:
- We suggest that researchers make at least two copies of the data and store them in separate locations.
- To conserve CFS space and costs, we suggest removing originals from CFS as soon as you have made copies of your data.