Data generated from FCRC self-operated Advanced Flow Cytometry Analyzers (BD LSRII-1 and BD LSRII-2)
- No personal data should be stored on the C:\ or D:\ drives of the instrument.
- No data or experiments should be exported to the D:\ drive. They should be exported to the T:\ drive for transfer to your CFS folders. Any data exported to the D:\ drive will be automatically deleted after 24 hours.
- Permanent data storage on the P:\ drive is limited by quota to 200MB. Windows will not allow you to store more than that amount. If you attempt to export more than 200MB to the P:\ drive, the export will fail. You may keep up to 200MB in your folder on the P:\ drive in perpetuity.
- Data storage on the T:\ drive is not limited by quota, but is limited to seven (7) days retention time. After seven days from date of export, the files will be automatically deleted.
- Data within the DiVa software is not limited by quota, but is limited to seven (7) days retention time. After seven days from date of acquisition, the files will be automatically deleted.
- Researchers are responsible to make archival copies of their data immediately after they accomplished data acquisition:
- We suggest that researchers make at least two copies of the data and store them in separate locations.
- To conserve CFS space and costs, we suggest removing originals from CFS as soon as you have made copies of your data.