Partnerships between communities and academic scientists are the key to translating discoveries into better health outcomes. Through partnerships we can work together on identifying the health concerns of the community and link with The Rockefeller University researchers interested in working with communities on topics of mutual interest.
The Community Engagement Core at the Rockefeller University CCTS can assist communities, clinicians, academic researchers, and others interested in cultivating research partnerships. For more information, contact Dr. Rhonda Kost or Dr. Jonathan N. Tobin (Community Engagement Co-Directors), or Andrea Leinberger-Jabari, MPH (Community Engagement Specialist) via this form.
We collaborate with a community of health care providers to conduct practice-based research.
Clinical Directors Network
Population Health Research
Our collaboration with scientists and public health professionals can further extend the impact of our research into communities across New York State.
New York State Department of Health Wadsworth Center
New York State Department of Health Viral Hepatitis Program
The Rockefeller University CCTS is affiliated with additional world-class research institutions that foster interdisciplinary research aimed at improving health.
Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center
Center for the Study of Hepatitis C
New York CTSA Community Engagement Consortium
The six NYC area CTSA institutions have joined to form a city-wide consortium aimed at fostering collaboration and sharing of best practices in community engagement.
- The Rockefeller University Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- New York University Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Weill Cornell Medical College Clinical and Translational Science Center
- Mount Sinai Conduits Institute for Translational Sciences
- Columbia University Medical Center Irving Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
- Albert Einstein Montefiore Institute for Clinical and Translational Research