Lipid Disorders &
Jan Breslow's 70th Birthday
Friday, March 15, 2013
8:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue, New York City
- Welcome, 8:45 a.m.
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Ph.D. President, The Rockefeller University
- Session 1, 9–11:55 a.m.
- Rudolf Zechner, Ph.D. Institute of Molecular Biosciences, University of Graz, Austria Lipolysis — More than Just the Degradation of Fat
- Robert Hegele, M.D. University of Western Ontario; Robarts Research Institute Complex Genetic Basis of Hypertriglyceridemia
- Daniel Teupser, M.D., Ph.D. Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich; University Hospital Munich Genetic Factors of Atherosclerosis
- José Manuel Rodríguez, Ph.D. The Rockefeller University Ath11, the Long Road from QTL to the Raet1e Gene
- Lunch, 11:55 a.m.–12:55 p.m.
- Session 2, 12:55–5 p.m.
- Karen Reue, Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles Diet1, a Novel Player in the Enterohepatic Regulation of Lipid Levels
- Jonathan Smith, Ph.D. Lerner Research Institute, The Cleveland Clinic; Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University Functional Genomics in the Post-GWAS Era
- Kara Maxwell, M.D., Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania PCSK9: From Microarray to Clinical Trial in 10 Years
- Andrew Plump, M.D., Ph.D. Sanofi-Aventis, Paris Translational Drug Discovery: Transforming Science into Medicine
- Edward Fisher, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D. New York University School of Medicine The Regression of Atherosclerosis and its Molecular Regulation: Insights from Novel Mouse Models
For more information, please contact Cliff Wasser at 212-327-8966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rockefeller University gratefully acknowledges the following sponsors of this program: